About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as an experienced Rural Practice Surveyor, to join a dedicated and forward-thinking national firm in their rural consultancy department, specialising in Estate Management.
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary professional service firm, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. Based in their office in the heart of the historic city of Bath, you'll be working directly with a wide range of clients and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate their growth, as well as developing new business across the region.
You'll be responsible for building and maintaining individual client relationships, and individual areas of Estate Management including:
- Day-to-day running of Rural Estates and Property
- Organise re-letting, rent reviews and negotiating lease renewals.
- Deal with compliance, maintenance and refurbishments of various asset types.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to diversify, increase income and improve clients' assets.
- Other work streams as to be expected within Rural Estate Management
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant discipline.
- MRICS or AssocRICS Qualified, with 2+ years PQE
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Commercially astute, lateral thinker and capable of generating new business.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to accept responsibility and work on your own initiative.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated with an excellent benefits package and you'll be working within a well-established and growing team, with backing from other consultants in the wider business. Support will be given in your professional development alongside your role.
Ready to make a difference to your client's businesses as a Rural Surveyor in the beautiful South West? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org