Home Based Commercial Valuer - London and North London/Home Counties
£60k + car allowance + bonus + benefits
You will be a key member of the Valuation team, delivering not only own targets for business but also being a key team player, sharing leads and best practice and mentoring and supporting others in the team.
The role will build the client base and deliver against all Valuation
• Delivers against own fee earning target, and supports the whole
team meet to outperform all KPIs and relevant performance
• Secure, maintain and develop strong local client relationships.
• Ability to follow processes and instructions accurately.
• Drive business development, seeking new profitable
opportunities with existing or new clients not just for the
valuation team but for all areas
• Perform and execute valuations efficiently to consistent, exacting,
high, standards within deadlines.
• Provide excellent quality advice and always maintain high
• Minimum Batchelor’s Degree and relevant work experience
• MRICS or FRICS Qualified (5 years+ PQE)
• RICS Registered Valuer with strong technical valuation skills and
in-depth knowledge of valuation techniques
• Proactive, approachable with proven experience in valuation
• People Management experience for Director level
• Customer and performance focused with an already established
client network, and proven business winning capabilities.
• Candidate must be proactive, highly organised and able to meet
strict deadlines with attention to detail.
• High quality report writing skills with experience in reviewing
reports prepared by other valuers.
• Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages which
are utilised on a daily basis, together with Excel spreadsheets.
• Understanding of KEL, Argus Capitalisation and Developer