About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as an experienced Land Agent/Rural practice Surveyor, to join a dedicated and forward-thinking regional firm specialising in rural consultancy. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary professional service firm covering East of England, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. They strive to build strong, proactive, and long-term relationships with both corporate and private clients and deliver the best results and total satisfaction. Based in their modern office on the outskirts of Leicester, you'll be working directly with a wide range of clients and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate their growth, as well as developing new business across the region.
Alongside developing new business, you'll be involved in existing client work streams which will include:
- Advising on Landlord and Tenant matters across a variety of sectors.
- Undertaking rural property valuations on behalf of clients, banks, and legal representatives and advising on rural sales and acquisitions.
- Undertaking compensation and compulsory purchase work.
- Selling and letting rural property.
- Budgeting and financial advice.
- Overall, building and maintaining strong client relationships, fostering trust and loyalty.
The Ideal Candidate
- MRICS or AssocRICS essential, FAAV desirable.
- Registered Valuer status desirable.
- Demonstrable PQE (ideally 2 years plus) of providing multidisciplined professional advice to tenants and landowners.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Commercially astute, lateral thinker and capable of generating new business.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to accept responsibility and work on your own initiative.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated with an attractive package and you'll be working within a progressive, growing team.
Ready to make a difference to your client's businesses as a Land Agent in Norfolk? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org