We’re working with a highly successful, modern forward thinking practice of Chartered Building Surveyors and Project Managers based in Central London.
Specialising in Building Consultancy services across the lifecycle of property assets, their clients include investment funds, developers, public sector organisations, owners, occupiers and charities.
As a result of both sustained and pipeline growth, they now seek an experienced Chartered (MRICS) Building Surveyor as follows:
- MRICS qualified with 3-5 years PQE.
- Extremely modern, forward thinking practice with a dynamic approach, impressive offices and vibrant team.
- Commercially biased, with decent exposure to office and retail fit out (larger residential project exposure beneficial but certainly not essential).
- Position sits mid-tier (amongst a team of 10 x Surveyors), reporting to senior management but having direct client liaison and junior team member supervision responsibility.
- Scope for Associate Directorship and beyond – our clients growth has been exponential and they expect to double in size again over the short to medium term.
- Workload is mixed with a project bias (fit outs, development etc.), professional duties include Building Surveys, Defects, Dilapidations and Buildings Insurance Advice (for those with experience, Party Wall matters can form part of their workload if desired).
- Hybrid Working – 3 days per week in a central London office (close to Liverpool Street).
- Bulk of work/projects within Greater London, but client base is UK wide so work can fall anywhere in England.
- Stable career history with track record of progression and satisfied clients essential.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor can expect a starting basic salary around £70k plus car allowance, bonus, professional/CPD fees paid, company laptop/phone, perkbox, pension, life cover and private healthcare in addition to 5 weeks holiday plus public.
If you are an MRICS Building Surveyor who would like to progress your career in a modern, impressive city based private practice undertaking a project biased, predominnantly commercial workload and meet the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.