Are you looking to work for one of the most established commercial property teams in Plymouth?
A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit ideally a Senior Surveyor with some proven experience to join their growing office in Plymouth.
We are seeking to recruit ideally a Chartered Surveyor with previous commercial agency / transactional experience within a General Practice. The position will involve working with key clients across a variety of asset classes and include exposure to Agency, Investment and Development with support from partners.
- Established local client base within the commercial property sector.
- Highly experienced team with excellent contacts in the Plymouth market.
- Excellent integration with other teams across the business.
- RICS accredited degree candidate in Real Estate and ideally MRICS General Practice Surveyor
- Have a transactional mindset.
- Great opportunity to establish yourself in the local market with an existing client base and considerable amounts of instructions to service from day one.
- The successful candidate will work within one of the most established and tight-knit teams in the region (many have worked in the region for 20+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people.
- There is a superb client base built over many years of providing excellent service and mainly focused on Plymouth and Devon/Cornwall.
- Excellent cross over with other offices and other professional departments meaning many good client referrals are produced.
- Very strong links to the local Plymouth market meaning their surveyors have direct and individual contact with clients often face to face at social networking events meaning long-term relationships can be established.
- On offer is a competitive package comprising of salary + car + benefits/bonus .
- RICS accredited degree in Reak Estate and ideally MRICS General Practice Surveyor.
- Ideally have some experience in Commercial Agency.
- You will need to be able to foster and develop good client relationships and contribute to the continued strong team profile within the market.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team to generate new instructions and contribute to fee, billing and profit targets.
- The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from Graduate Surveyor to Senior Surveyor and above.
- We welcome applicants returning to Plymouth or relocating to the area. The individual's character and drive for success is most important.
How to apply
Rest assured that your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by Rupert Stuart-Baker. To take the next step in your career, please call me on 07557 978 873.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date at this stage; we will still consider your application.
For a broader scope of property-related job opportunities, we invite you to explore our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk. If you have any questions or wish to arrange a conversation, please feel free to email us. We value the importance of connecting with potential candidates, and we don't always advertise all our instructions.