We are a young firm of Chartered Surveyors established in 2013 situated within Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire. Due to growth and succession planning, we are seeking a new Director to join the practice.
What we do:
We have a variety of different aspects to the business. This includes:
- The majority of our work, in recent years, has been residential pre-acquisition surveys. This includes level 1 (Condition Reports), level 2 (Homebuyers Reports) and level 3 (Building Surveys reports.
- The valuation work is wide ranging, including private instructions, matrimonial, help-to-buy and secured lending.
- We conduct lease renewals and rent reviews for both national and independent clients.
- Off-market agency through contacts and an established network.
- We are a local practice and often assist on local issues, such as boundary disputes, single issue inspections etc.
- We are open to the concept of expansion into a new sector should this be a specialism of an applicant, for example if they were a business rates specialist.
- The majority of our instructions are within a geography of between Blackpool and Preston, albeit do venture further afield for certain clients.
As we are a small firm within a local community, meaning the instructions do vary and genuinely, no two days are the same.
What are we looking for:
This type of working environment demands a certain type of individual, we assess this to include:
- A Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer with a minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- A business focused and entrepreneurial person with self-motivation.
- Ideally, this person will have an existing network of contacts within the North-West, potentially outside of the Fylde Coast in order to provide new areas of work to the practice. This is not essential. We are open to Surveyors willing to relocate to the area.
What the practice could offer you:
As discussed, this is not a job. The firm is a limited company and owned equally by the Directors. This position is to become a Director and acquire a third share of the business.
This is fantastic opportunity for a likeminded Chartered Surveyor who wishes to work for himself and contribute towards collective growth.
What happens next:
As this is not a job as such, this would require the existing Directors and the applicant to be comfortable with any proposed agreement. If you are interested, please apply for the position and we can schedule a conversation.