Assistant Building Surveyor
City of London
Zodiac Recruitment are working with a well-established, professional and highly regarded Partnership within the industry, offering a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join a hugely successful multidisciplinary company, which prides itself on being able to offer the highest standard of training and dedicated support for all its surveyors, continuing throughout their careers.
The London Building Consultancy team are seeking to recruit an Assistant Building Surveyor to support the continued growth of the team offering a well-motivated individual an excellent opportunity to gain experience in Building Surveying within a multi-disciplinary firm. The successful candidate will undertake a wide range of Building Surveying services, with a mixture of professional and project opportunities.
Assistant Building Surveyor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting senior members in the team in undertaking a wide range of building surveying services including dilapidations, project management, technical due diligence, building reinstatement cost assessments, and planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Able to deliver multiple instructions effectively with supervision, seeking guidance where required.
- As experience is gained, liaise directly with clients to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are kept up to date
- A RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or related, 2:1 or above.
- At least 12 months experience in a Building Surveying role
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Proven IT skills including high level word and excel competency.
- Well organised, efficient, uses initiative and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for detail.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: £27,000-£29,000
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for hybrid working once established
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years’ service
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm
Alongside our competitive compensation and benefits package, all staff are offered ongoing opportunities to learn and develop, through in-house CPD sessions, further education support as well as internal and external training programmes.
If you are interested in this fantastic Assistant Building Surveyor opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at email@example.com.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.