Our client, a well-established building consultancy, is looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their team in Southampton. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to kick-start their career in the building surveying industry and gain exposure to a range of projects across the South Coast.
- Assisting the Building Surveying team with a variety of project work, including condition surveys, dilapidations, party wall matters, and project management.
- Undertaking site inspections and preparing reports for clients.
- Supporting the development of design solutions and specifications.
- Assisting with the preparation of contract documentation and tendering.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Degree in Building Surveying or a related discipline.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Full UK driving license.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to progress their career and gain APC support within a dynamic and growing organisation.
If you are a motivated individual looking to take your first big step into Building Surveying and join a thriving, innovative, and dynamic team, please send your CV through to Finn Luckie via email@example.com. We would be happy to discuss this opportunity further with you and represent you in your job search.