Are you ready to take your career to new heights as a Commercial Valuations Surveyor?
Do you want to work with a successful property consultancy that provides comprehensive solutions and a sociable environment?
Job Title: Associate Director
Location: Opportunities across Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester
Associate Director / Director: Established professionals wanted to elevate our team and promote excellence in Restructuring and Insolvency.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to achieve impressive fee earnings
- Comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, bonus, private health care, enhanced parental leave, 25-30 days holiday including your birthday off
- Make a difference in the company by seizing exciting opportunities with both new and existing client base
- Thrive as an engaged team player, providing valuable support to senior members on challenging assignments
- The opportunity for personal growth and career advancement in a company that is growing, successful and people focussed
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years post qualification experience in commercial property
- MRICS / FRICS qualified
- RICS Registered Valuer (Desirable)
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate team members.
- Full driving licence.
- Proven experience in the commercial property sector, ideally with exposure to the thriving Birmingham Valuation market
How to apply:
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Amelia Messenger. Please contact Amelia directly on 07586 673981 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Amelia@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.