A leading property consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, with a real passion for historic buildings, as they expand their Quantity Surveying team in Surrey.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a multi disciplinary, quantity surveying team who are responsible for delivering an array of impressive heritage and historic building projects across London and the South East.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be involved in projects at all stages of their life cycle, pre and post contract as well as carrying out some employers agent work.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying degree / RICS accredited
- A true interest in working on historical buildings, within the heritage sector
- Minimum of 12 months Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy
- Basic pre and post cost management experience
- Client facing, strong communication skills
- £30,000 - £40,000
- work-life balance / flexible working
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus
- Structured APC Training Programme
- Social events
- Work across an array of top tier, heritage projects
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor