Approved Inspector based In Manchester
- We are currently working with a well-established Approved Inspector group who are looking to recruit a Building Control Surveyor to join the growing team. They will be required to support both residential and Commercial projects and anyone in the Northwest area will be in a suitable location.
- Manage and oversee Domestic and Residential and Commercial projects in the Northwest area.
- Provide guidance and support the relevant businesses to facilitate compliance with current regulations.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to meet project targets.
- Complete site visits when necessary, and take action where needed.
- Responsible for inspecting and ensuring compliance with building regulations and standards.
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working with the option to work from home full time if the Surveyor prefers to work like this.
- Site visits when required.
- Communicating feedback to colleagues
- Ability to travel to sites when necessary.
Salary / Package:
- A basic Salary of £55,000 - £65,000 (please note these aren't set figures and the business is happy to see salaries that don't fall into this bracket also).
- The package includes a Company Car / Car allowance which will be determined on the level of the Surveyor, 3% Employer pension contribution, Performance bonus, 25 days annual leave, Life insurance scheme 3x basic salary.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website.
- Call Harvey Burn directly on +44 1489 884342
- Email your CV
Matchtech have been one of the leading Recruitment Consultants in the Building Control industry for the past 15 years and hold strong relationships with AI clients across the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you right now, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Building Control industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future, please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.