A highly successful Global Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Projects Building Surveyor or core Project Manager within their busy Bristol office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Part of a Building Surveying/Project Management team of 35 people (all based in Bristol).
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties (very little public sector work).
- Working with 'Grade-A' clients.
- Contract work typically ranges between £5 to £10m.
- Social and people focused organisation.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Fantastic office location with easy access to local amenities including Cabot Circus, Clifton and Harbourside. It also has a modern staff gym, several break out working areas, showers, cycle facilities and may more! The team generally work in the office 2-days a week and the rest on-site and WFH.
- Working within one of the largest Building Surveying and Project Management teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 10+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Working with some of the best clients in the market (mainly pension funds) who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for the rest of 2024 and beyond.
- Interesting spread of projects and will not be pigeon-holed in one area, however the business is also happy to support someone who wants specilaise or create their own niche. So, this role would be great for someone who hasn't had the chance to really make a role their own, this is your chance.
- Managing high level commercial projects that will have a positive impact the local area.
- Regular social and networking events including monthly pay day drinks (paid by company), quarterly meals, annual company event with all UK employees, Christmas office party and charity days.
Car allowance, discretionary bonus (the only time bonuses have not been paid out was back in the Credit Crunch in 2008 and 2020 due to COVID-19), 25 days annual leave plus birthday off if it falls on a weekday, private medical insurance, life insurance, Company laptop and mobile phone, RICS membership fees, Salary sacrifice benefits scheme and many more.
Must be MRICS/MCIOB. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from a commercial, construction consultancy or client-side background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.