Chartered Residential Surveyor – South West London / Surrey - £100k+ OTE (high basic)
We’re working exclusively with a well-established, highly regarded, London-centric Property Services group whose Surveying team and market share has grown year on year.
With an impressive client base (top-tier panel appointments, in-house instructions through their sister agency, direct lender contracts and increasing private/UHNW clientele commitments), national coverage and ambitious plans to expand further (regardless of market conditions) they now seek additional Residential Surveyors as follows:
- MRICS/FRICS qualified with VRS (unfortunately our client cannot consider AssocRICS candidates at this time)
- Solid track record servicing the full range of reports from basic lender valuations to level 3 building surveys.
- Experience of BTL/HMO valuation beneficial but not essential (our client works with specialist lenders in addition to high street banks ensuring workload diversity and job security)
- Servicing top quality, high fee work on behalf of a mixed, enviable client base at lower than corporate volumes for unrivalled OTE
- Typical target of 5 points per day enabling six-figure earnings
- Immediate work available throughout South, South West London and Surrey postcodes
- Competitive basic with highly transparent bonus scheme typically yielding 40% of fee income in addition to high-quality car (or generous allowance), pension, healthcare and benefits
- Unrivalled work-life balance with a genuine commitment to staff wellbeing
Suitable surveyors will come from a stable career background with a quality focus and desire to earn & learn whilst maintaining job security and decent work-life balance.
If you’re an accomplished Residential Surveyor covering South or South West London, meet the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.