A market leading London Consultancy are looking for a Transaction Manager or Associate level individual to join their team.
This will be working on one of the top account's with a lean towards Industrial and Office Assets, not only in the UK, but with a European focus also.
This role focuses on the acquisitions and disposals and is a great role to work in an active market with consistent deal flow.
- To manage the EMEA portfolio for leases and licenses: acquisitions, renewals, early terminations, freehold acquisitions and disposals.
- Working closely with the global broker network, providing market evaluation, cashflows and analysis.
- Create strategies to increase the efficiency of the team.
- MRICS is preferred.
- Transaction Management/Investment experience.
- Expertise in financial analysis.
If this role is of interest please reach out to Ollie Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org)