A prestigious and dynamic nationwide property consultancy is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Building Surveyor to join their commercial team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced building surveyor to contribute to a wide range of traditional building surveying services.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be directly involved in delivering an array of traditional building surveying services including but not limited to dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence (TDD), party wall matters, building pathology, and contract administration of construction or fit-out projects.
This role offers the chance to work on some of the most exciting projects across the commercial sector, including retail, offices industrial units.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- RICS accreditation.
- A BSc or MSc in Building Surveying.
- Extensive experience in building surveying within a consultancy/ commercial environment.
- Strong technical ability; dilaps, TDD, building pathology.
- Proven capability in business development, with a track record of fostering client relationships and generating new opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of confidently interacting with clients and leading project teams.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Private pension plan (Up to 8% contributions matched)
- Enhanced family friendly policy
- Life assurance and income protection scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Discretionary group staff bonus
- Voluntary critical illness cover and dental insurance -
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 additional days of holiday
- Agile working
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
Contact: 01628 367 044
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Qualified Building Surveyor | Surveyor