An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager has just arisen in Birmingham. This is the chance to join an amazing construction consultancy firm who get involved in a vast variety of projects. You could be involved in a fruitful pipeline of projects within the commercial, education, accommodation, retail, leisure, and life science sectors. Does this sound like your next challenge? If so, apply now!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established firm who gas over 30 years industry experience. This fantastic firm are actively seeking their next ambitious Project Manager to join their growing team. This multi-disciplinary firm take pride in their commitment to deliver an outstanding service on every project they work on.
- Development and delivery of business cases
- Client-side project management, including stakeholder, schedule, and contract management
- Ownership of and responsibility for the successful delivery of your project
- Preparing and maintaining schedules, including dependencies and resources
- Identifying and monitoring project risks and opportunities
- Quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing and maintaining project governance reviews
- Developing and managing teams
- Managing suppliers
- Experienced Construction Project Manager from a client-side or consultancy background
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Experienced in construction procurement, contracts (particularly JCT) and administering projects
- Recognised accreditation or actively working towards.
- A demonstrable and stable track record of successful projects
- A self-starter attitude.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.