Are you working within Property Management and looking for your next challenge? If you are a Senior Associate or established Partner, I would be delighted to make you aware of a Senior Associate/Partner level post I am working on for a close client.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join their Management team in Glasgow.
You will be a senior leader within their Commercial Asset Management business and work closely with the wider UK team. Having sole responsibility to drive the performance and grow existing and new clients across the Scottish region, whilst developing and growing your immediate team.
My client have a number of large and UK wide clients with a varied property portfolio, so working cross functionally with your team as well as partnering with their specialisms across Agency, Building Consultancy and Valuations to name a few.
Your role will be to embed yourself with our existing clients, providing timely, consistent, and accurate flow of information required to operate the portfolio to meet client and company objectives.
Ideally you will have previous experience working in property management, dealing with complex and multi-use properties, you will be someone who has an appetite for business development, cross selling with internal local and national teams.
Key knowledge and qualifications:
• Commercial property management and property management systems experience
• Knowledge of H&S regulations in relation to commercial property management
• Strong Business Development Skills
• Experience managing/leading a team
- Basic Salary of up to £75,000 (DOE)
- Car Allowance
- Up to 10% Pension Contribution Matched
- Company Bonus based on both Individual and Team performance
- Private healthcare
- Life assurances
- 25 days annual leave
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible/Hybrid Working