A professional, Charted Quantity Surveying consultancy in South East London are seeking an intelligent and proactive Graduate Quantity Surveyor.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will work within a family feel team, carrying out a Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent role on an impressive portfolio of residential and residential related projects across London and the Southeast.
The new Graduate Quantity Surveyor will support a Senior Quantity Surveyor in undertaking pre and post cost management roles, whilst gaining tailored and structured APC support.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
- 6+ months Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy
- Eager to achieve MRICS
- Team player - good communication skills - professional
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Private medical
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Tailored APC support
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible working
- Sociable working environment
- Regular company events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Manager