One of Oxford's leading Quantity Surveying consultancy's is seeking a client facing, professional Associate Director with a Quantity Surveying background.
The Associate Director's Role
The successful Associate Director will work together with the Partners in pushing the Oxford Quantity Surveying service, and current QS team to new heights.
Project wise, the Associate Director, will manage and oversee the pre and post contract delivery of both healthcare and education projects across the surrounding area - of course supported by a cost management team with the day to day running.
As an Associate Director there will be elements of preparing fee proposals, marketing, and business development that you will be involved in.
The Associate Director will be able to demonstrate:
- Quantity Surveying background
- Ideally MRICS or similar
- Previous Senior or Associate QS experience
- Consultancy / Cost Management experience in the UK
- Preferably healthcare or education project experience
- Good management and client skills
- Technically astute - pre and post contract
- Experience of business development
- £65,000 - £80,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Professional membership fees
- Route to Director
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Gym, healthcare, leisure discounts
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Director / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying