A dynamic, sociable, residential focused Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Working from the consultancy's flush, London Piccadilly office, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a rapidly growing business which works across a diverse portfolio of projects and has no glass ceiling in terms of progression.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working within a team of 10+, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall work on projects between £30m and £150m, usually on dwellings of 150 or more, preparing residential cost plans and carrying out interim valuations.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will mainly work on new build residential projects as a QS/EA/PM, whilst also acting as the Quantity Surveyor on other sectors such as hotels, leisure and commercial.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree, or MRICS
- Cost Management/Consultancy background
- Team player, sociable, hard working, ambitious
- A successful track record of preparing residential cost plans
- Pre contract experience
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Direct route to Associate Director
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Work from home
- Team social events, monthly
- NEST pension scheme
- APC training and professional subscription fee
- Mobile and laptop
- Private medical
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual ski trip
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Project Manager / Senior Cost Manager