Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Sector: Built Environment – commercial new build, fit-out, residential + more
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare, ski trip
Carriera is proud to partner with one of London’s most under the radar construction consultancy who have some very exciting growth plans for 2024!
About the role
The company is privately—owned and currently employs circa 20 project & cost managers who all enjoy working within the contemporary office environment situated in Zone 1. The open plan design allows you to network and develop relationships with your co-workers with ease.
As a senior project manager, you will be leading your own project(s) which can vary from new build commercial offices for American investment firms right through to multi-million-pound refurbishments of a HNWI’s residence. Responsibilities will include taking these projects from PCSA through delivery and ultimately handover.
- BSc in project management, building surveying or construction management is beneficial
- Must have MRICS via project management or building surveying
- Experience within the built environment ideally with a multi-disciplinary/construction consultancy
- Track record of delivering projects through entire life-cycle
- Strong experience with business development/nurturing existing relationships
- Salary from £70,000 - £80,000
- Discretionary bonus (last few years has ranged from 12-20%)
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
- Professional membership fee paid
- Annual ski trip
If you are interested in the role, please contact Jonny Gepheart on 07399 556163 for further information.