A highly reputable consultancy firm is seeking a Senior Project Manager to assist their London based Project Management team.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will work on some of London's most prestigious office space while overseeing managing fit-out, refurbishments, and new build projects from start to finish.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible from creating a brief, through project team selection, design development and contractor tending to construction on site with projects varying from 5,000ft2 to 300,000ft2.
The Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Hold a construction / RICS / Project Management related degree
- MRICS (Desirable)
- At least 3 years previous experience working for a construction consultancy firm
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients
- Office project/sector experience would be beneficial
- £60,000 to £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working
- Private health care
- Career progression
- Flexible working
- Professional membership fees
- Training and development
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration