Associate Partner - Associate to Associate Partner level
Bristol – Hybrid
£50,000 basic pay + Car allowance + Bonus
Energy Specialist | Car allowance | Bonus | WFH & Office | Flexible working | Head of Infrastructure The Company
One of the UK’s most successful and rapidly growing property consultancies in the UK. A multi-disciplinary property partnership, intent on helping clients realize their goals and aspirations. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our client’s universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property. The Role
We are seeking an experienced Associate Partner or Partner level Energy Specialist to head our clients Infrastructure & Energy Team in Bristol who will lead on the identification, negotiation, acquisition and development of energy projects across the UK.
Duties of the Associate Partner can include but are not limited to:
- Leading the development and growth of the team.
- Winning new business and cross selling work.
- Identifying sites, landowners and infrastructure routes.
- Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities.
- Grid connection screening and advisory.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and options appraisals.
- Preparation of planning applications and stakeholder management.
- Drafting and negotiating heads of terms, and option & lease agreements.
- Completing detailed investment appraisals, due diligence and valuations.
- Negotiating the acquisition and disposal of energy assets.
- Attending industry events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business.
- Relevant experience and achievements in the energy sector.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of energy technologies and the various technical and environmental constraints involved
- Experience of advising and managing clients across multiple different projects at differing stages, excellent project management skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full clean driving licence
You're under no obligation to proceed at any point in the process. We treat all applicants / inquiries in the strictest of confidence. For more information, please contact James Wilson
- Between £50,000 basic pay
- Car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life assurance x 2 salary
- Employee assistance & counselling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme 4% matched
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhance maternity leave after 2 years’ service
- Shared Parental leave
- Cross referral scheme
- Discounted Microsoft office (2017)
- Lifestyle discounts scheme
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle such as buying up to five days holidays, critical illness Insurance and denplan via salary sacrifice.
07508 581 172