Associate Surveyor - Senior to Associate level
Bristol – Hybrid
£40,000 - £50,000 basic pay + Car allowance + Bonus
Infrastructure | Car allowance | Bonus | WFH & Office | Flexible working | The Company
One of the UK’s most successful and rapidly growing property consultancies in the UK. A multi-disciplinary property partnership, intent on helping clients realize their goals and aspirations. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our client’s universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property. The Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our clients Infrastructures Team based in Bristol. The team is going through a period of growth with many large infrastructure projects in hand across the southern region including the South West and South Wales
Duties of the Associate Surveyor can include but are not limited to:
- Negotiation of option agreements and voluntary agreements for land acquisition
- Develop and undertake new business/relationship opportunities and drive forward initiatives in the local area with a particular focus on Claimants/landowners
- Landowner and Stakeholder engagement.
- Negotiation of disturbance claims following works.
- Consents for access across third party land for works.
- CPO Promotion work
- Land and Property Valuation
- Negotiation of compensation claims arising from construction works
- An active role in the continuous development of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
- Implementation of policy as required and ensuring legal compliance on all work carried out.
- Management of surveyors working across the team
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team through their professional development
- Adheres to the RICS Rules of Conduct or relevant professional body where appropriate.
- Commercial/rural/infrastructures surveying role with a business development-orientated attitude with a focus on delivering excellent customer service
- It would be helpful of you have valuation and CPO experience although this is not essential
- Full clean driving licence
You're under no obligation to proceed at any point in the process. We treat all applicants / inquiries in the strictest of confidence. For more information, please contact James Wilson
- Between £40,000 - £50,000 basic pay
- Car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life assurance x 2 salary
- Employee assistance & counselling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme 4% matched
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhance maternity leave after 2 years’ service
- Shared Parental leave
- Cross referral scheme
- Discounted Microsoft office (2017)
- Lifestyle discounts scheme
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle such as buying up to five days holidays, critical illness Insurance and denplan via salary sacrifice.
07508 581 172