Energy Specialist – Open to level
West Yorkshire – Hybrid
Between £35,000 - £70,000 DOE + Car allowance + Bonus
Energy Specialist | Car allowance | Bonus | WFH & Office | Flexible working | Infrastructure The Company
One of the UK’s most successful and rapidly growing property consultancies in the UK. A multi-disciplinary property partnership, intent on helping clients realize their goals and aspirations. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our client’s universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property. The Role
Duties of the Energy Specialist can include but are not limited to
- Monitoring and tracking daily energy market movements
- Issuing tenders for supply contracts and PPAs to energy suppliers
- Analyzing supplier offers and price negotiation with energy suppliers
- Discussing energy markets and price movements with clients
- Working closely with clients to gain an understanding of their purchasing or selling strategies, business goals and risk appetite.
- Dealing with contractual queries
- Driving corporate PPA opportunities by building a pipeline of corporate offtaker clients and advising developer (generator) clients on the opportunities.
- In conjunction with our wider energy team, help to identify opportunities for the development and funding of on-site renewable energy generation.
- Attending industry shows and events and drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop the service line and wider business
- Identifying sites, landowners, and infrastructure routes.
- Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities.
- Grid connection screening and advisory.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and options appraisals.
- Stakeholder management and coordination of planning applications.
- Drafting and negotiating heads of terms, and option & lease agreements.
- Managing and coaching junior members of the team.
- Attending industry events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business.
- Experience of advising and managing clients across multiple projects, with a sound knowledge of energy technologies and the various technical and environmental constraints, and relevant landowner and developer negotiation experience
- Experience in supply contracts or PPAs including the negotiation of prices knowledge or experience of sleeved PPAs, corporate PPAs, Virtual PPAs
- Project management and people management skills
- Full clean driving licence
You're under no obligation to proceed at any point in the process. We treat all applicants / inquiries in the strictest of confidence. For more information, please contact James Wilson
- Between £35,000 - £70,000 basic pay
- Car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Life assurance x 2 salary
- Employee assistance & counselling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme 4% matched
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhance maternity leave after 2 years’ service
- Shared Parental leave
- Cross referral scheme
- Discounted Microsoft office (2017)
- Lifestyle discounts scheme
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle such as buying up to five days holidays, critical illness Insurance and denplan via salary sacrifice.
07508 581 172