TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE BUILDING SURVEYOR
UP TO £82,500 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS + BENEFITS
We are pleased to have been retained to secure an Associate-level Building Surveyor for a fantastic multidisciplinary construction consultancy. This is a strategic, ‘growth’ hire for an experienced professional to join the team at a senior level, with a focus on fee generating – with minimal management or business development activities.
Our client has just shy of 30 building surveyors employed in their London office, and with a strong expansion trajectory in place, the plan is to triple the size of this team over the next three years. Building Surveying is a very significant service line within our clients’ technical offering, on top of this, they are also highly established in Project and Cost Management, Architecture, and design.
The team work across a very mixed bag of assets, these include commercial, residential, leisure, heritage and public sector buildings. Day to day, you’ll be expected to undertake the following:
- Hands on delivery of building surveying services with a bias to project work.
- Leading projects often co-ordinating in house multi discipline design services.
- Technical reviews to manage the quality of services.
- Conduct detailed condition surveys.
- Lead dilapidations assessments, negotiating fair and equitable settlements.
- Offer expert advice on building regulations compliance and environmental impact assessments.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A degree in Building Surveying & RICS accreditation
- Proven experience as a Building Surveyor, showcasing your expertise across various property types.
- Salary up to £82,500
- Car allowance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Gym membership