My client is a leading specialist consultancy to the property and construction industry, with almost 50 years of experience across all sectors. Due to their expertise in the industry, they have expanded their network of offices from the UK and Ireland across Europe, and deliver their expert services to a wide range of commercial and public sector clients.
Due to their continuing progression, they are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Project Manager to become an influential part of their innovative London-based team. This role is for a Project Manager who is seeking to gain further responsibility in a very client-facing role, as well as exciting and challenging project experience.
The successful candidate would preferably have a background in building surveying, so that they can understand the wider property cycle, but must have 4-6 years of Project Management experience following this. They will be working on range of projects and pension funds in the education and public sectors, as well as working on commercial corporate end user fit out schemes valued at £2 - 5million.
The ideal candidate must be articulate and presentable as they will be dealing with very high spec corporate commercial clients, so must be suited to working in this type of environment. They will be supporting the directors in some aspects of business development as well, so must be forward-thinking and adept at business development, as well as able to manage a team.
- Working on a range of projects and pension funds in a variety of sectors
- Multi stake holder client liaison
- Supporting the directors in business development
- Working from initial planning through to feasibility and final figures
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- MRICS accredited
- 4 to 6 years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working on a range of projects from pre-planning through to handover
- Client-facing experience, particularly for corporate, high profile clients
- Only candidates who have experience working in a UK-based consultancy will be considered.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Project Manager to gain further responsibility on larger, complex projects working for a leading specialist consultancy. The successful Project Manager will have a lot of personality, integrity and be motivated to progress their career within the organisation, who will in turn provide them utmost support in their development.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org