Exciting, Ambitious and Forward Thinking Company Seeks Passionate Residential Surveyors
Full Time Positions available in:
- Oxford and surrounding locations
- South and SE London
Our client is a dynamic, ambitious and forward thinking company with a team of quality surveyors and valuers currently covering the South of England.
Their priority & focus is to look after their employees who in turn look after the customer thus enabling them to provide the very best service possible. They pride themselves on providing the best quality advice for the customer to help them make an informed decision as they progress through their home buying journey.
Surveyors will primarily carry out valuations & RICS Home Surveys - Level 2 (HBRs) and Level 3 (Building Surveys) for both private and lending customers and clients.
There will also be exciting opportunities to upskill and further develop your skill levels as this forward-thinking company grows and diversifies into providing additional services.
This friendly company will help and work with you closely within their growing team of surveyors to provide the very best service possible to their private customers and lender clients alike.
- MRICS/FRICS qualification (ideally a min 2 years PQE)
- A focus on quality inspection and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- individuals who are keen to continually develop their skills and come up with new and exciting ideas
- A passion for property and a desire to provide a quality customer service.
- Transparent Salary and Commission Structure
- Salary Circa £50k - £60k (Experience dependant)
- Lucrative Commission ( please call for details - commission example chart available)
- Career progression and opportunities in a fast-growing company
- The very latest iPad technology and quality equipment “the best tech in the industry”
- Professional subscriptions paid & Ongoing CPD
- Flexible home working & Mileage allowance
- Excellent training to maximise opportunities to develop your skills.
If you want to be part of this fast developing company and require further information then please contact Doris Willmont 07801 072402 or Graham Johnson 07821 708131 in strict confidence Or please email your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Having been established for over 25 years, We, here at MLA Strive to make sure you and your personal information stays and is used in the ‘STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE’ at all times. We also work hard to ensure the smooth process from your initial contact to your first day!