Turner Property Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a growing medium sized consultancy who are looking for a Building Surveyor (between Graduate level and Senior up to 4 years PQE) to join their Cambridge team.
Whether you are a recent Building Surveying graduate, or already have some experience, you will be part of an expanding team working on a wide range of building surveying disciplines in a commercial environment. You will be part of a very supportive environment with full support provided to achieve your APC.
Our client is passionate about people development and will provide you with excellent and progressive career opportunities, alongside sponsored learning.
You will have the opportunity to work on a mix of professional and project work including:
1. Contract administration
2. Surveys and scheduled of condition
3. Technical due diligence
5. Building Pathology
6. Due diligence services
7. Specification/maintenance management
8. PPM, RCA’s and licences to alter
9. Pre-acquisition surveys
10. Project Monitoring
11. Working to complete APC competencies (for Graduate level role)
1. BSc (Hons) or MSc Building Surveying (RICS accredited course)
2. Experience in a commercial BS firm would be useful but not essential
3. Confident in talking to a wide range of people to build relationships
4. Experience of CAD would be an advantage but not compulsory
Skills and behaviour
1. Must be a good team player but able to work independently
2. Confident communicator both verbally and in writing
3. Driven and ambitious to achieve
4. Thorough understanding of the needs and demands of a wide range of people and how to meet and exceed their expectations
5. Proactive and uses initiative for personal knowledge development
6. Accurate with high attention to detail
7. Excellent time management skills
8. Must have a driving licence and access to use of a car (due to the location of the work)
9. Willing to travel
Competitive salary offered plus benefits: discretionary bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Private Health Care (after 6 months), Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance, 25 days’ holiday, flexible working opportunities and one day a year charity leave.
Cycle scheme, interest free season ticket loan and company pension scheme on completion of probationary period.
If this role is of interest please contact Sophia to discuss further Email: Sophia@turnerpropertyrecruitment.com