An ambitious Project Manager is required by an expanding construction consultancy based in London. With offices all over the UK and North America, this is a fantastic chance for a Project Manager to become a part of a small, close-knit local team while contributing globally to clients from around the world.
Project Manager Role
The successful Project Manager will work on luxury developments and expansive business facilities valued between £20 million and £40 million in the city and across Europe. These projects could be anything from a tall residential tower, a college building, a complex, a mixed-use development, or a business building.
On behalf of the consultancies client's, the project manager's main duty is to supervise the general planning and execution of construction projects and make sure that they are finished on schedule and within budget.
Project Manager Requirements
- At least 1 years' experience working as a Project Manager within a consultancy.
- MRICS/APM (Preferred)
- Previous client facing experience.
- Degree relevant to construction / RICS / Project Management
- Able to manage projects and teams
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible and mixed working
- Cycle to Work Program
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Season Ticket Loan Program
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Program
- Subscriptions and professional expenses
- Sick leave
- Training Allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration