A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor (between Recently Chartered to Associate Director level) within their expanding Bristol office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Part of a Building Surveying team of 11 people (all based in Bristol).
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties (very little public sector work).
- Workload is generally split 40% projects/CA and 60% surveys.
- Locally based work.
- Excellent career progression.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Recently refurbished grade-A office with easy access to local amenities including Clifton, Cabot Circus and Harbourside. It also has full modern shower and cycle facilities.
- Working within one of the largest Building Surveying teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 10+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Working with some of the best clients in the market (institutional investors) who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2024 and beyond.
- Interesting spread of work and will not be pigeon-holed in one area, however the business is also happy to support someone who wants specilaise or create their own niche. So, this role would be great for someone who hasn't had the chance to really make a role their own, this is your chance.
- All instructions are within 1-hour of Bristol, therefore limited travel.
- The business is passionate about progressing their staff, and from day one, you will have a structured career plan in place. There is also no glass ceiling, for example, the Head of Building Surveying started as a graduate.
Car allowance, up to 28 days annual leave plus BH (depending on level), additional well-being leave, discretional bonus scheme, employer pension contribution up to 12%, free car parking at local NCP, private medical cover (including family cover depending on level), group income protection, life assurance x4 basic salary, professional membership fees, plus more.
Must be MRICS. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from a commercial or construction consultancy background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.