- Business Type
Our dedicated Measured Surveys team have a unique opportunity to join them to assist in the delivery of surveying and area referencing projects. This is a fast-paced role filled with huge potential for your own professional growth, and you will become a vital part in the overall development for the Measured Surveys team. It’s a rare chance to become a specialist within a niche area within surveying and learn from our market-leading industry experts.
Due to the exponential growth of the service within the last 12 months, this is a new role to increase both our ability and capacity to deliver time critical projects for our clients as the service expands. You can be based out of our London, Birmingham, Milton Keynes or Bristol offices but must be flexible to travel to various sites across the UK and beyond, as required.
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of buildings, projects, and clients in this front-line surveying role. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a keen interest to learn, develop and take ownership of project delivery. The right candidate will quickly establish themselves as a key part of this service within Hollis.
- Carry out multi-skilled measured surveys and support with the delivery of area referencing surveys
- Utilise equipment and up-to-date technology to carry out precise surveys
- Facilitate the whole process of measurement and referencing surveys including initial client engagement, site visits, reports and drawing production, and general project administration
- Travel to sites as required and gain valuable experience working on a diverse range of buildings/projects
- Represent Hollis’ brand through meeting with clients and building relationships to develop a network of current and potential business opportunities
- Work closely with directors to establish a market-leading service and contribute to the business through your own professional development
- This will be a varied split between site work and CAD/processing
What we’re looking for:
- A progressive, enthusiastic attitude with a keen desire to learn and to take ownership of this opportunity
- Experience within a multi-skilled measured surveys role
- Good technical knowledge of measured surveys and relevant equipment
- Flexible with travel including overnight stays and long journeys on occasion
- Passionate about your professional development and potential for progression
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, ESG consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We aim to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly attractive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
Hollis operates a hybrid-working policy giving employees the opportunity to work between their home and our offices, where their job allows it. In addition, employees are encouraged to request flexible working hours when needed and we work hard to accommodate where we can.
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also give back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
Together we welcome, we embrace, and we celebrate our differences. Our aim is to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace which supports and cares for all our employees, including those from underrepresented or non-dominant groups. We’re focused on a culture of inclusion; where all barriers including prejudice are removed from our working environment; and where all our people are empowered to be the best they can be.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you would like the opportunity to join Hollis but your past experience is not an exact match, we encourage you to apply anyway as you could be the right candidate for this role or another role within the company.
If you require alternative formats of our documents or need to apply offline, please get in touch with the talent acquisition team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7622 9555.