RICS Recruit Live - surveying careers fair
Hear from candidates that have attended previous RICS Recruit Live events.
RICS Recruit Live - Career progression
RICS Recruit Live is the only surveying career fair truly helping you to progress in your profession. With all of the leading firms wanting to meet you, can you afford not to be seen and networking with the likes of CBRE, BNP Paribas, Faithful & Gould, Mott Macdonald, plus many more?
Now coming up to its 6th careers event, RICS Recruit Live will return on Wednesday 16th October 2019. It will be held at RICS HQ, Parliament Square, Westminster, SW1P 3AD.
Why should I attend?
Moving forward, being promoted, finding new challenges, new employers, new opportunities and getting the most out of your career can seem daunting.
This year’s RICS Recruit Live will focus on helping you to find the right job and provide you with tips on how to grow your career.
At this unique industry recruitment morning event, you will be able to:
- Speak and network with leading employers from the surveying profession
- Hear about the latest and future career opportunities
- Learn about apprentice, training, career change and return to work schemes
- Meet with the RICS Training and RICS Membership teams and learn how to make the most out of being or becoming an RICS member
- Hear about latest industry and career insights from key speakers from within the surveying profession and RICS (and gain informal CPD points)
- Get advice on how to create a winning CV in our Careers Advice Centre
You don’t need to be seeking your next role to attend this event. You are welcome to come and network with other surveying professionals.
RICS Recruit Live is the only surveying career fair to be seen and get noticed at.
Companies who are hiring and to network with
Watch this space for updates on exhibitors for RICS Recruit Live October...
Headline Sponsor - March 2019
Career Advice Sponsor - March 2019
In 2019 we will be putting together key speakers who will inpsire, educate and entertain you. Plus provide you with an insight into what is happening within the industry.
Below are the profiles of our last key speakers. They each spoke around the future of the profession covering data and AI, technology, the economy and a discussion with the 2017 Young Surveyor of the Year Jonathan Manns.
National Corporate Professionals Manager- RICS
Alison Adams is responsible for promoting RICS qualifications across the UK and identifying the most appropriate routes to membership for those working within organisations.
Chartered Quantity Surveyor
A Chartered Quantity Surveyor and Associate at Calfordseaden, with over 18 years’ experience as a professional and 8 years as an active member of RICS Matrics.
Young surveyor of the year - 2017
Widely acknowledged as the pre-eminent British Planner of his generation, Jonathan Manns leads on regeneration and place-making projects as Board Director and Head of Planning at Rockwell Property.
Sven van Duffelen
Global Head of Channel Sales for GeoSLAM
Sven has empowered distributors and customers alike to unlock and embrace the real value of “Go Anywhere” mobile mapping technology.He manages the sales growth of the company in key markets such as the UK, Asia, Europa and Africa. With a focus on both the technical and commercial benefits of 3D Mass Data.
Operations Director- Data and Information Products, RICS
Previously a Director at Mott MacDonald holding responsibility for data and knowledge management.James is the Operations Director at the RICS holding responsibility for products including those from the Building Cost Information Service (BCIS) and isurv (the RICS’ data and knowledge management systems).
RICS Senior Economist
Jeff covers global economic trends affecting real estate, property and land, providing policy analysis, market commentary and thought leadership on key areas related to the world built environment.
- Should I bring my CV with me?
- Yes, there will be opportunities to pass your CV on to exhibitors.
- How long can I stay at the event?
- The event is open from 9:30 - 14:00 and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like.
- How much time should I plan to spend at the event?
- We would recommend planning to come for around 90 minutes to see the full event.
- Can I leave the event and come back?
- Yes, once you are registered and have a badge, you can leave the event and return later.
- What time do I need to arrive to make sure I get in to the event?
- First entry will be at 9:30. Last entry will be at 13:30.
Interested in exhibiting?
If you would like to network with the up and coming surveying talent and experienced surveying professionals, get in touch and lets talk about your company showcasing at the next RICS Recruit Live.