RICS Recruit Live
RICS Recruit Live is the official RICS careers fair, featuring recruiters from top UK firms.
Each RICS Recruit Live event includes:
- Opportunities to meet leading employers within the sector
- Networking throughout the day
- Tailored careers advice
- CV Clinic - get tips from experts
- Information on RICS membership and routes
- Training opportunities
Whether you are looking for your first big break or have years of experience, RICS Recruit Live will help you take your career to the next level.
You can register your interest in attending the event using the form below. We will make sure you are the first to know when tickets become available.
Date & Time:
09:30 - 14:00
12 Great George Street
- Should I bring my CV with me?
- Yes, there will be opportunities to pass your CV on to exhibitors.
- How long can I stay at the event?
- The event is open from 9:30 - 14:00 and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like.
- How much time should I plan to spend at the event?
- We would recommend planning to come for around 90 minutes to see the full event.
- Can I leave the event and come back?
- Yes, once you are registered and have a badge, you can leave the event and return later.
- What time do I need to arrive to make sure I get in to the event?
- First entry will be at 9:30. Last entry will be at 13:45.
Interested in exhibiting at RICS Recruit Live?
Please contact our sales team at We Are Sunday:
- Sam Gilbert - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0207 101 2779